Become Our Next Published Blogger!
Are you an educator or school administrator who is passionate about what you do?
Do you have research-based advice or tips that solve common teaching challenges? Do you want to share resources that you’ve learned from experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
LessonWriter welcomes guest contributors who support our mission to provide educators & learners with research-based guidelines for best teaching practices.
Plus, being featured on our website and social media accounts will put your insight and educational experience in front of our engaged and growing audience. You’ll also get a description at the end of your article to highlight your own company, website, or blog.
LessonWriter Blog Guest Post Guidelines
- The post should be an original article of 1000-1500 words, and include two images. If you don’t have a pre-written post in mind, please send us some concepts you’d be comfortable writing about, and we can discuss which may be the best fit. We can also offer more guidelines, and have suggested topics below. We want to publish you, so let’s find a topic we are both excited about!
- All posts should enhance education and learning. Suitable topics include but aren’t limited to: literacy in any content area, differentiated instruction, english language learning and teaching, online learning, graphic organizer usage, and more!
- If you have a website, please link back to it once. All other links should be to reputable sources that have more information on your topic. We don’t accept articles that link to affiliate sites, and we reserve the right to add or remove any links.
- Please submit your article and either your website or social media handles to email@example.com. You can also add a bio or information about your website or business if you’d like. Or before writing, send us some topics you’ve thought of so we know it’s a good fit before you spend too much of your good time!
- Guest posts should not have been previously published on any site.
Some examples of guest posts that have done great:
- KWL Charts
- Academic Language in the Math Classroom
- Supporting Your Children’s At-Home Learning (for our parents!)
Current topics we’d love to see as a guest blog for LessonWriter:
- EdTech that’s making teachers lives easier
- How to support online ESL teachers
- How to teach & use “Text Coding” graphic organizers effectively
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Together, as a team of educators and life-long learners, we can support each other and our students!