Are you an educator or school administrator who is passionate about what you do?
Do you have research-based advice or tips that solve common teaching challenges? Do you want to share resources that you’ve learned from experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
LessonWriter welcomes guest contributors who support our mission to provide educators & learners with research-based guidelines for best teaching practices. Being featured on our website and social media accounts will put your insight and educational experience in front of our engaged and growing audience. You’ll also get a short description at the end of your article to highlight your own company, website, or blog.
LessonWriter Blog Guest Post Guidelines
- The post should be an original article of 1200-1700 words. If you don’t have a pre-written post in mind, please send us three concepts you’d be comfortable writing about, and we can discuss which may be the best fit. We can also offer more guidelines, and have suggested topics below.
- All posts should enhance education and learning. Suitable topics include but aren’t limited to: literacy in any content area, differentiated instruction, english language learning and teaching, online learning.
- If you have a website, please link back to it once. All other links should be to reputable sources that have more information on your topic. We won’t accept articles that link to affiliate sites. We also reserve the right to add or remove any or all links.
- Please submit your article, a 50-word bio, and a Twitter account handle if you have one, to email@example.com.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been previously published on any site. That said, you can republish submitted posts on your own website 1 month after it goes live on our blog!
Once you submit your post, we’ll get back to you shortly about whether it’s a good fit, and it will be added to our content calendar.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Together, as a team of educators, we can support each other and our students!
Some examples of our blog post topics:
- Context-Integrated Learning
- Before, During, and After Reading Questions
- Demonstrating Critical Thinking Skills Through Writing
Current topics we’d love to see as a guest blog for LessonWriter:
- Top EdTech That’s Making Teacher’s Lives Easier
- How to Make a Lesson Plan for Teaching ESL Literacy
- How Venn Diagrams help students organize their understanding